Tavira Private Transfer to Faro
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of navigating public transportation when you depart to Faro Airport, Port or Faro Train Station. Book this private transfer and travel in comfort and safety from your central Tavira hotel with a professional driver.
Enjoy a hassle-free private transfer from your Tavira hotel, and experience a personal meet and greet. Sit back and relax in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle and get useful tips.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- 1-way private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Luggage transportation
- Clean & Safe Stamp
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage fees (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Book a private transfer from your city hotel to the Faro airport, Port terminal or Faro train station. This 1-way, 45-minute service. Transfers for 1-3 passengers are by car and for 4-8 passengers by modern 8-passenger vehicle. Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the year.
From this point all you need to do is relax and enjoy the comfortable drive to your destination in an air-conditioned vehicle. Enjoy a hassle-free private transfer from your Tavira hotel, and experience a personal meet and greet. Sit back and relax in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle and get useful tips.
Departure Point :
Driver will wait at the reception of the hotel with a sign displaying the lead name. Please give the full adress of your hotel.
Other8800 Tavira, Portugal
Return Detail :Faro, Faro, Faro District, AlgarveFaro Airport, 8006-901 Faro, PortugalFaro Train Station, Largo da Estação, 8000-133 Faro, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The “Clean & Safe” stamp, created by Turismo de Portugal, is a stamp of approval to distinguish tourist activities that are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.