Tate Modern. Latin American Female Artists
Enjoy a unique experience of the Tate Modern's collection to explore the work of female Latin American artists; women who fought to be seen in an art world dominated by men, expressing their political views to the world and manifesting a particular woman gaze, that hadn't been seen before. Sarcasm, embodiment, abstraction and social critique were some of the tools they employed to break through the strict social structures that controlled the Latin American art industry of the time. You will see the work of artists such as Ana Mendieta, Olga de Amaral, Lygia Clark, Liliana Porter and Gego, among many others.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tate Modern, 53 Bankside, London SE1 9TG England
Enjoy a unique experience of Tate Modern's collection to explore the work of Latin American Female artists.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Tate Modern, Bankside, London SE1 9TG, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.