Tataouine Cheneni 1 day visit
07:00: Departure from the hotel by the Roman road direction Tataouine.
08:00: Arrival to Khalfallah. Stop and visit an oil mill during the olive harvest period or stop at the sand dunes of the Chahbania.
09:00: Arrival to Tataouine and visit the market and the downtown
11:00: Proceed to Chenini, the village topped by a rocky ridge at the foot of which stands a very old mosque.
12:00: Lunch at the Kenza Chenini or a similar restaurant.
13:15: Guided tour of the Berber village Chenini.
14:15: Depart to Ksar El Ferch or Ksar Hdadda.
15:00: Arrival to the Ksar and visit.
16h15: Departure to Djerba via the Roman road.
17h30: Arrival at the hotel.
This tour is done in the company of a guide approved by the National Office of Tunisian Tourism.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal shopping and souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chenini, Tataouine Tunisia
Berber village in the mountain
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Chaussée Romaine, الطريق الرومانية جربة-جرجيس، Tunisia
Chaussée romaine Djerba also called Kantara
Stop At: Souk essaghir, TN, Tataouine, Tunisia
Mini Souk of Tataouine
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Chaussee romaine Djerba, Route Zarzis, Djerba Island Tunisia
Roman Road from Djerba to the continent
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Djerba
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.