Tasting tour at City Park
Traditional cuisine is passed down from one generation to the next. Many people associate food with their childhood memories and it ties them to their families and culture. Try authentic Hungarian cuisine and enjoy a walk around the famous City Park.
-Hungarian Goulash or Fishermans' soup
link2hungary with us!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Budapest Zoo & Botanical Garden, Allatkerti koerut 6-12., Budapest 1146 Hungary
Pass By: Capital Circus of Budapest, Allatkerti korut 12/a., Budapest 1146 Hungary
Pass By: Budapest, City Park, 1146 Hungary
Boating Lake or Icing rink
Pass By: St. Gellert Thermal Bath and Swimming Pool, Kelenhegyi ut 4, Budapest 1118 Hungary
Pass By: Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvar), Vajdahunyad var Varosliget, Budapest 1146 Hungary
Pass By: Anonymus Szobor (Anonymous' Statue), Budapest Hungary
Pass By: Jaki Chapel, Varosliget, Budapest 1146 Hungary
Departure Point :Gundel Károly Way, Budapest, Gundel Károly út, Hungary
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Városligeti Fasor, Budapest, Városligeti fasor, Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.