Tasting in the ancient Pompeii
The vineyard is fascinating. Right in the middle of the green rows, you will enjoy a very relaxing guided tour inside the 4 hectares of the Winery, closet to the archeological site of Pompeii, among History, Vineyards and elegant Cellar. The tour ends up with wine and typical neapolitan products tasting.
Provolone with apricot jam
Paccheri pasta from Gragnano with Vesuvio “piennolo” tomatoes and basil
Babà with BDM limoncello and pastry cream
Vesevius – Falanghina Metodo Charmat/Sparkling Wine Charmat Method
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour leader
- Entry/Admission - Guided Tours of Pompeii with Livio
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- We only offer to pick up the client to the starting point, the return journey is not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guided Tours of Pompeii with Livio, Via Messigno 123, 80045 Pompeii Italy
You will discover a fascinating vineyard company, in the
heart of the ancient Pompei. In the vineyard are produced
Piedirosso, Aglianico, Falanghina and Coda di Volpe,
which are the wines that represent the best Campania
region can offer. You will observe the beauty of the nature, passing the trees, the grape fields, enjoying the landscape and the peace whilebirds and goats make their noises in the background.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Circumvesuviana, 80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
It would be possible to request pick up from hotels paying an extra fee.
Return Detail :Bosco De 'Medici - Resort, Via Antonio Segni, 43, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.