tasting and walk among the vineyards of the Cinque Terre
The aim is to make the real Cinque Terre known, their history which is very much linked to the production of wine, for this we will take a walk in the vineyards to be able to see up close the famous dry stone walls and the vineyards clinging to the rock. Later we will visit an authentic and ancient production cellar in the country and then we will taste with a technical guide of a native sommelier of Manarola and connoisseur of the wine of the Cinque Terre and their history. We will taste 3 wines and recognize the different wine aromas and its sensations.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - wine, focaccia, olives, water
What's excluded :
we will take a walk in the amphitheater hill in front of the village of Manarola where they will be able to see the vineyard, the dry stone walls and admire the town and a beautiful panorama. Then we will go to visit an ancient cellar and finally we will return to the venue to taste 3 glasses of white wine from the Cinque Terre with focaccia and olives. Description, technical guide on tasting by a professional sommelier and historical notes. A unique and authentic experience
Departure Point :Via Antonio Discovolo, 5c, 19017 Manarola SP, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.