Taste West Africa Cuisine in Playa del Rey
Akwaaba to Taste Africa In Style. Step into my stylish, warm, eclectic home. The table is set, the Moroccan lanterns are lit and the African music will transport you. African cuisine is all about distinctive flavors. I have crafted unique flavors by taking traditional African dishes, infusing with a modern twist, elevating the traditional flavors to another level of deliciousness. On Afia's Chef Table, let me and my Ancestors take you to a culinary journey of my beloved continent of Africa by introducing you to a cultural food experience you will not soon forget. Me Da Si!
*Eatwith is the world’s largest community for culinary experiences with locals. Enjoy local food and browse dinner parties, cooking classes and more in beautiful homes and exclusive venues.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - The price includes ingredients.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - The price does not include alcoholic beverages.
Akwaaba to Taste Africa In Style. Step into my stylish, warm, eclectic home. The table is set, the Moroccan lanterns are lit and the African music will transport you. African cuisine is all about distinctive flavors.
Departure Point :Playa del Rey, Playa Del Rey, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.