Taste the authentic Cretan cold cuts
The activity of "charcuterie and wine pairing" and introduction to the food culture of Crete will take place in our cold cuts bar in Kallithea, on the suburbs of Heraklion city, at the beginning of the Wine Region of Peza, one of the largest regions in wine production of the island of Crete.
Taste five different wines from local wineries, pairing with 5 different cold cuts and feel the authentic taste of Crete. Experience the Cretan hospitality in a unique hidden deli-corner of Heraklion and discover our philosopy..
You can also discover our sandwich and greek meze suggestions from our menu!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- -Learn about the cold cuts production methods through a guided tour in our modern certified facilities
-Pairing 5 different cold cuts with 5 different local wines
Smoked chicken / Malvazia – Alexakis winery
Kapriko (roasted pork) / Vidiano - Assyrtiko Haralabakis winery
Dried salami / Liatiko - Syrah Aggelakis winery
Apaki (Cretan ham) / Κotsifali Lyrarakis winery
Pastrami / Kotsifali – Madilari Domain Paterianakis
or pairing local craft beer/local spirits with Greek meze in our cold cuts bar
-Learn about the benefits of the Cretan diet while making them familiar with the culture and the way of living in the Cretan countryside.
Departure Point :Κοintoirioti 17, Kallithea 715 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.