Taste of the morning
Enjoy a new day in Yangon by having breakfast with us. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food & Snacks
- Bottled water and tea
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- 8:30 AM, your tour guide will greet and the meeting point, he/she will give you a quick brief of the route. Let’s wake up for the day with Nanpya (local bread) and tea, sweet or bitter however you like it at the neighborhood local’s favorite tea shop. Next stop, you will experience traditional noodle dishes and other tasty dishes. One of them is Mote-Hin-Kha, a breakfast soup that is a staple of all Myanmar people’s diet! It takes many ingredients to make this delicious local fish noodle soup. This national dish is offered on special occasions and the taste can vary from place to place as each region of Myanmar can have their own special twist to it.
Then, we’ll head to a wet market where Burmese come every day to shop for meat, vegetables, and spices. Our guide will negotiate with the vendors to get you tasty tea leaves. You will also get a chance to enjoy some fresh fruit in the market and enjoy the city at its most vibrant time.
11:00 AM, we will say goodbye at the market and you can be on your way to other amazing
experiences in Myanmar.
Departure Point :Emmanuel Baptist Church, Maha Bandula Park St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Anawrahta Road, Anawrahta Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.