Taste of Korcula Tour
Join us as we head to the village of Lumbarda to sample some of Korcula’s tastiest highlights, including stops at three family-run productions. You’ll be able to meet some of the island’s great producers for a genuine insight into life on Korcula Island.
- Sample island honey and learn how it is made
- Taste the refreshing Grk wine, which is grown only in the village of Lumbarda, during a wine tasting with snacks at a family-run winery
- Enjoy an array of delicious homemade products at a local home-stead. Tastings include olive oil, preserves, sweet treats, Croatian rakija (brandy) and to top the tour off, pancakes (crepe style) with jam.
Transfers between Korcula and Lumbarda are included. We include a 10- minute moderate walk in between the winery and local homestead with affords wonderful views over the village.
per adult from
4 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tasting at local winery
- Various tastings at local homestead including jams, olive oils and sweet treats
- Honey Tasting
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lumbarda, Lumbarda, Korcula Island, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
We will head to the village of Lumbarda on this tour. We include three stops: a bee farm, a winery and a local home-stead. You will be able to try local produce at each stop.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Ul. Plokata 19. travnja 1921. 24, 20260, Korčula, Croatia
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We walk around 10 minutes at a moderate pace.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.