Taste of Goa - Food Walk Tour
Goa is a tourist paradise and for centuries it is known for its rich and yummy Goan food culture. We have designed this amazing experience for you with traditional Goan food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression.
Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of the Portuguese influenced state, taste variety of local street food of Goa, Mouth watering local dishes like Xacuti, taste famous sweet Peda, Cucumber Mint Juice, various types chats, cutlets and many more.
Witness the preparation of the most celebrated sweets in the Portuguese state, some delicacies that even though did not originate from Goa but still are a part of its rich cuisine for centuries. Sip a cup of masala chai tea in a clay pot with unmatched views of Goa. Grab lip-smacking famous sweet dishes, desserts of Goa at the end the walk.
Legacy Of Bombay, Altinho, Panaji
MG Road, Panaji
Afternoon Tour: 12 PM to 2 PM
Evening Tour: 6 PM to 8 PM
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Food Tasting
- Great conversations, interesting stories, local tips and recommendations
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Water Bottle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Legacy of Bombay pure veg restaurant, 18th June Rd, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
Your tour starts from the most iconic eating place in the city. As the name suggests, Legacy of Bombay serves authentic Maharashtrian food along with local Goan food. Stroll through the lanes nearby and explore some street food which is sure to give you a smack on the lips. Taste 7+ mouth-watering dishes while on this tour, and get a taste of Goa like no one else.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Legacy of Bombay pure veg restaurant, 18th June Rd, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
Return Detail :Mahatma Gandhi Road, MG Road, Santa Inez, Panaji, Goa, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.