Taste of Bratislava Walking Tour
Bratislava is Slovak capital situated just 60 km from the Austrian capital Vienna. It is located near the Danube River. Do you know that the city changed its name five times? Discovering so many places of interest, like Town Hall, Primatial Palace, Martin’s Cathedral, Bratislava Castle, St. Michael’s Gate, do not forget to taste Bratislava food and drinks! You should explore some of Slovak cuisine and have some drinks. Bratislava has a big variety of places where you will enjoy potatoes, dumplings, thick sauces and cheeses. Have you ever tried plum brandy called Slivovica? An experienced local guide will take you around the best places to try Slovak cuisine! You will get to meet craft producers, creative beer makers! You will not just taste unique dishes like Kofola, Treska v majonéze, Kapustnica, Bryndzové halusky, but will hear stories about how these dishes became so popular and will try Slovak popular Black Currant Wine and Honey Wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified tour guide for English, French, German, Russian
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bratislava Castle, Zamocka Ulica, Bratislava 811 06 Slovakia
*Discover the best places to try Slovak cuisine
*Taste taste unique dishes like Kofola, Treska v majonéze, Kapustnica, Bryndzové halusky
Departure Point :Hviezdoslavovo námestie 185/3, 811 02 Bratislava, Slovakia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.