Taste Budapest - Fat Boy Foodies Walk
This tour is all about food. Only for foodies passionate about food and fun, who want to explore how traditional products are made, visit small, family owned shops, the highlights in the local markets, hidden food gems, and learn about Hungarian food!
We will guide you to our favorite - not touristy - places in the VII. and VIII. district in Budapest. We will go to one local market, explore the Hungarian street foods, visit our most famous ruin bar, try one Hungarian eating house, and eat some very special local dessert. We will taste at least 8 different local food in small portions (include at least 3 hot). We promise, you will be not hungry at all after :)
This tour will be hosted by Máté or Zsuzsa.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - cooked lunch in local restaurant
- Snacks - we will taste at least 8 different local food in small portions together
- Alcoholic Beverages - You can taste local wine, beer, pálinka or alcohol free drink (optional).
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Rakoczi Ter Market Hall
- Entry/Admission - Klauzal Ter Market Hall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rakoczi Ter Market Hall, Rakoczi ter 7., Budapest 1084 Hungary
Colorful local market. We visiting 8 different stops during the tour, but most of them will be surprise :)
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Szimpla Kert, Kazinczy utca 14., Budapest 1075 Hungary
The most famous ruin bar
Stop At: Klauzal Ter Market Hall, Klauzal ter 6., Budapest 1072 Hungary
Small market with nice fresh products
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Budapest, Hunyadi tér, Hungary
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Budapest, Hunyadi tér, Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with food allergy
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.