Tarangire National Park Full-Day Tour from Arusha
These short trips are designed to serve those who are limited on time, or as a refresher for travelers who have visited the parks in the past, because Tarangire National Park is accessible within a day. These tours have been planned for everyone to enjoy, and be left with a thirst to come again.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Landing and facility fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Babati, tanzania, Tarangire National Park 3134 Tanzania
The safari will start in the morning, and head out to Tarangire National Park. Upon arrival you'll go straight for game viewing in the park. At 1pm the tour will break for a picnic lunch. Your afternoon drive will reveal all the mesmerizing wonders of Tarangire. The park is often referred to as the 'Elephant Playground', with herds of about 300 of these mighty mammals, most of the time seen in the park along Tarangire River.
In addition to the large herds of elephants, Tarangire is also home to buffalo, giraffes, warthogs, waterbuck, impala, lions, wildebeest, zebras, bushbuck and gazelle, while gerenuk and fringe-eared Oryx are local favorites. Lake Burungi's marshy shores are a lure for these mammals, as well as many beautiful bird species. Look out for Giant kingfishers, hoopoe and the delightfully-named "White-bellied go-away bird".
At the end of the day you'll be driven back to your hotel in Arusha for drop off.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Arusha, Arusha, Arusha Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.