Tarangire National Park Day Trip
‘’Tarangire National Park well known for its big concentration of Elephants and big cats as well as the magnificent combination of Baobab and Acacia trees which make the unique landscape. The park is the paradise for bird’s watcher due to its habitats ‘’
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Complimentary mineral water in the safari •Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
What's excluded :
- •International flights •Entry visa fees •Gratuities for the staff •Travel insurance
Distance: 240 km from Arusha Town,
Time: 4 hours drive
Depute time: 8:30 AM
Drop off time: 6:30 PM
Drop off place:Arusha town
After breakfast you will meet by our Tanz-Africa Adventures professional tour guide, who will deliver a short safari info briefing, then drive to east to the Tarangire National Park.
The park runs along the line of the Tarangire River and is mainly made up of low-lying hills on the Great Rift Valley floor. Its natural vegetation mainly consists of Acacia woodland and giant African Baobab trees, with huge swamp areas in the south. Both the river and the swamps act like a magnet for wild animals, during Tanzania’s dry season.
The Tarangire National Park is reputed to contain some of the largest elephant herds in Africa.
After game drive enjoy your picnic lunch,
Then after lunch enjoy the rest of your time for game drive and late afternoon drive back to Arusha or transfer to airport for depart.
— End of Tanz-Africa Adventures, unforgettable service —
• Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
• Cultural Heritage Centre, Arusha-Dodoma Road, Arusha Tanzania
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.