Tarangire National Park Day tour
The Tarangire National Park is reputed to contain some of the largest elephant herds in Africa. You will enjoy a picnic lunch inside the park and do two exciting morning and afternoon game drives, along the Tarangire River.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Anything that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
After breakfast you are met by our professional tour guide/driver, who will deliver a short safari info briefing, after which we travel east to the Tarangire National Park. The park runs along the line of the Tarangire River and is mainly made up of low-lying hills on the Great Rift Valley floor. Its natural vegetation mainly consists of Acacia woodland and giant African Baobab trees, with huge swamp areas in the south. Both the river and the swamps act like a magnet for wild animals, during Tanzania’s dry season.
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.