Tarangire day trip.
Is it your dream to observe animals in their natural environment? Tarangire National Park is the perfect choice. In Tarangire you will see the largest population of elephants in Africa. The river running through Tarangire forms a dry season retreat for large numbers of animals including elephants, antelope and zebras to name a few. Observing these animals interacting in the wild is something you will remember for a lifetime.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
Why do we offer this unique place for you?
Because Tarangire is one of the national park that close to Arusha city which will take about two hours to the headquarter of the park. our wonderful driver will accompany you from the being to the end of your trip. As we know the park is very popular for having hug number of the Baobab trees,Elephants,Buffalo,Zebras,Giraffe and many more specie of birds, cat families,very friendly monkeys and The important of the Tarangire river. Which the river forms a dry season retreat for large numbers of mammals including a high density of elephants and plains game. Although long trenches of the river are devoid of surface water, enough pools remain to attract thirsty animals especial during the dry season and that is the time if you are lucky you can see the lion interact with herbivores.
What are you waiting to take this unforgettable experience?
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Arusha Clock Tower, Clocktower Roundabout, Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
To meet us, is very easy!contact us to refer your location at anytime. we always be there for and we are very easy to find places.Airports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.