Tarangire and Ngorongoro crater.
Professional guides who'll explain and also good on animals sporting so that you will get a remarkable,enjoyment moments around the bush and get to be close to the nature with the best viewing and explore the wild animals with their different characteristics and habitats.
will get chance to see a big groups of elephants,wild-best ,buffalo,giraffe ,zebras,warthogs, lions and black rhinos also the big trees and up and down hills around Ngorongoro ,crossing river view around Tarangire that will extremely makes you enjoys and be close to the nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- If the client use airlines will meet us at the arrival place after his/her landed we normally wear the uniform which have our Hakuna Matata expeditions logo also we'll have the paper with their names , the same with the arrival client who use the bus and also for those who will be pick up to the hotel will meet up with them 30 minutes before their departure for safari briefing at the receptions after they specify their locations.Thank and don't feel hesitate for more information.
Departure Point :Arusha Region, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We'll arrange the pick up for those who will be at the hotels and arrange the transfer for those whose are out of Arusha town after they specify their location .Airports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.