Taracoa Yasuniland 2 Days
This trip is special because you know places that show the biodiversity of the Ecuadorian Amazon, you have hiking trails, navigation and canoeing, bird and mammal watching in the jungle and in the Taracoa lagoon, you know the customs of the Quechua Amazonian people as it is The Ila Kucha community also leads you to appreciate animals in danger of extinction in an animal rescue center which shows some endangered species such as the Tapir and others that are part of the wealth of the Amazon this place is called Coca Zoo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Yasuni Land
What's excluded :
Day 1: TARACOA
Stop At: Yasuni Land, Ecuador
Yasuni Land where on arrival we begin a walk knowing the giants that live there and that are the Amazon Ceibos which reach a height of thirty meters also in the path of the walk, orchids, Chorogos monkeys, squirrel monkeys and others will make their Visit an unforgettable experience arriving at the bird watching tower where you can see the unicorn, toucans, parrots, tangaras and macaws.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Coca, Coca, Orellana Province
Visit the Orellana Zoo to see cusumbo, tapirs, macaws, parrots, tigrillos etc.
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: American breakfast
• Lunch: Soup: Sancocho de carne. Main course; Grilled chicken with cold salad and rice
• Dinner: Beef steak with rice and cassava
Accommodation included: 3 * Mission Hotel
Day 2: TARACOA
Stop At: Taracoa, Ecuador
Reserve Taracoa approximately 50 minutes travel time to reach this beautiful place rich in flora and fauna, upon arrival our native guide will welcome us to then provide us with our lifeguards to start boating and sailing through the paddle boat observing turkeys, monkeys, alligators, macaws in a natural state reaching a point where we disembarked to make a walk through the jungle being able to observe the Unicorn bird in great quantity. Then we will make a walk through the forest in search of the unicorn bird, on the way of this hike we can know medicinal plants that are part of the great Pharmacy that saves our Amazon, at the end of one of the trails we embark back to return to the starting point
Duration: 5 hours
• Breakfast: American breakfast
• Lunch: Traditional Maito (Tilapia wrapped in Bijao sheet)
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Passenger will be picked up in the lobby.Airports
- Mariscal Sucre Airport, Quito Ecuador
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.