Tara Two Day Rafting Tour
Tara River Canyon, the most beautiful and deepest canyon in Europe! It is on the list of protected areas of UNESCO! Tara River is at the top of the world’s most beautiful rivers list. Rafting on Tara is an unforgettable adrenaline experience for those who want to explore the largest and most beautiful canyon of Europe. Therefore, you can’t miss Tara Canyon, and what more fun way to go about it than by an adrenaline-pumping rafting adventure through it?
Tara River is formed by the merging of two rivers, Opasnica and Veruša, at the foothill of the Komovi mountain. This river is known for its clean water as the "tear of Europe". Its clear and icy water can be drunk in any part of the stream. It is one of the most attractive rivers in the world, created for lovers of adventure and active vacation. The last 25 km of Tara river and the canyon represent the most attractive part for rafting with beautiful landscapes and 20 most exciting rapids.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Road expenses and parking fees
- Travel Insurance
- Insurance during rafting
- Rafting with a licensed skipper
- Complete rafting equipment (neoprene clothing and footwear, safety belts, helmets)
- Food: 3 meals (dinner – 1st day, breakfast and lunch – 2nd day)
- 1 night accommodation in bungalows or wooden houses in Šćepan Polje
- Driving to Šćepan Polje by car, van or tourist class bus (driver with knowledge of English language)
- Driving from Šćepan Polje to Brštanovica by terrain vehicles
What's excluded :
- Food and drink not listed in the program
- Visits to the restaurants and bars not listed in program
- Other non-program costs
- Travel health insurance - optional
Departure in the afternoon. Arrival at the camp in the evening. Duration of the journey is 2 to 3 h (depending on the place - city of departure).
Dinner by the river. You can spend the evening in a walk, fishing, hanging out with a camp fire or in a restaurant.
Traditional Montenegrin breakfast at the restaurant on the riverside.
Preparation for rafting - fitting with neoprene clothing and footwear, safety belts, helmets (set for Go Pro camera) - 30 minutes.
Your adventure begins with short and exciting driving by off-road vehicles to the starting point of the rafting tour "Brštanovica" (approx. 40 min).
Rafting with pauses for swimming and photography at the most beautiful places and unavoidable most beautiful waterfall on the Tara (3 - 4 hours). Tara River seems to has white restless water stairs with beautiful, peaceful pools between rapids that allow you to rest, take a photo of its unique landscapes, or to try out swimming in crystal clear but very cold water.
Back to the camp. Traditional Montenegrin lunch. Almost all products are of organic origin, purchased from local breeders and manufacturers.
Return. The end of the tour.
• Rafting Montenegro, Baja Pivaljnina bb, Scepan Polje, Pluzine Municipality 81435 Montenegro
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat. Pick up from ports: Kotor and Bar.Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Ports
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For rafting min. age is 6 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Availability: April - October each year (depending on weather conditions)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.