Tapas Walking Tour - Valencia City Centre
Discover with us Mediterranean cuisine in the charming region of Valencia, the birthplace of Paella. Our tours are designed to make you enjoy, discover, learn, experience and taste Valencias best gastronomy while you discover the history and culture of our city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Walking tapas tours. Five secret stops to taste drinks and delicious Valencian cuisine as we walk and learn about the culture and history of this Mediterranean city. Equivalent to light lunch.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, Calle Poeta Querol 2, 46002, Valencia Spain
We will start our Tapas Walking Tour in this fantastic monument. We will combine history, culture and delicious Valencian tapas and drinks.
Pass By: Valencia Cathedral, Plaza de la Reina, 46003, Valencia Spain
We will pass by and learn about the history and different construction styles.
Pass By: La Lonja de la Seda, Plaza del Mercado, 46001, Valencia Spain
The most emblematic and probably most beautiful building in the city of Valencia is the one that occupies the old Silk Exchange, a jewel of civil architecture built with the last pieces of the late Gothic that is nestled and protected within UNESCO.
Pass By: Central Market of Valencia, Placa Ciutat de Bruges, s/n, 46001, Valencia Spain
The Mercado Central or Central Market of Valencia is one of the oldest markets still in use in Europe. It's a popular spot among tourists as well as locals, as it’s the perfect location to immerse yourself in the heart of local culture and to get lost in its numerous aisles filled with local products. A "must" during your stay in Valencia.
Departure Point :The Central Market of Valencia, Plaça de la Ciutat de Bruges, s/n, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Palace of the Marqués de Dos Aguas, Palau del Marqués de Dosaigües, 46002 València, Valencia, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.