Tapas tour in Cartagena (Spain)
Let's take a walk through time! We will take a step in the Roman Empire, the next step in the 18th century and the next step to the tasting of local gastronomy by trying some tapas in the old city of Cartagena.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ascensor Panoramico, Calle Gisbert, 30202 Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
Have a look to Cartagena from the top of the Concepción hill before tasting the local food and wine. Enjoy a panoramic view of the city and the port.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Calle Mayor, Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
This is a walking tour in the streets of the historical center making stops in bars to have 3 tapas and 3 drinks (Bier, wine or sorft drinks) while you learn about the 3000 years of history of Cartagena.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Casa Maestre, Plaza de San Francisco 5, 30201 Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
Step by step you will discover the Roman Theatre of Cartagena, the streets plenty of art deco facades, the archeological site and forum, always accompanied a by our nice guide, who will explain the curiosities of every site and take you to taste some of our gastronomic tapas.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Paseo Alfonso XII, 8G, 30202 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.