Tapas Food Tour in Jerez de la Frontera
Guided tour where you will taste the famous and typical andalusian cuisine. Our guides will lead you through the most emblematic areas of our historical-cultural heritage and the most renowned restaurants in town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- 3 Typical tapas and 3 drinks included (beer, wine or soft drinks)
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza del Arenal, Calle Caballeros 2, 11403 Jerez De La Frontera Spain
Main square in old town
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza del Arenal, 9, 11403 Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Each restaurant will offer a list of tapas to choose from within this offer
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- Mobile phone number of the customer must be provided to the company when the reservation is made
- In some occasions the visit could be conducted in two languages
- The abandonment or separation from the group during the guided tour involves loss of any right to claim.
- If any change is produced in any visit, it shall be informed at the time of booking or at the beginning of the service, being valid and definitive information provided by the guide at the start of the visit. Any of the places specified in the development of each of the visits, may be replaced by another of similar category or characteristics, whether special or force majeure circumstances oblige us to do so.
- Please be punctual at the scheduled time, otherwise Andalusia Tour Travel is exempt from any responsibility and shall be deemed as service performed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- 1. Visits will not exceed 19 people 2. The safety distance of 1,5 meters between clients will be maintained 3. The use of a mask is mandatory. The client must wear her own mask 4. Clients who do not wear their own mask will be denied admission and the amount of the service will NOT be refunded.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.