Tapalpa Mountains Ecotourism Small-Group Trip from Guadalajara
Getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy a unique full-day, ecotourism, and nature experience hosted by a local expert. Travel from Guadalajara to the highlands of Tapalpa, Jalisco. Immersed in the mountain range of the Sierra Madre Occidental is considered Magic Town for its beautiful architecture, cool weather, local cuisine, and landscapes. It is the ideal place for nature activities like hiking, horseback riding, zip line, paragliding, ATVs, and camping. Great for couples, families, friends, and ecotourism fans. You will be able to appreciate its main attractions and gastronomy (lunch included) like the Tapalpa historic center, the giant stones in "Las Piedrotas" and the largest waterfall in the state "El Salto del Nogal". This is a small-group personalized, immersive, authentic tour. You shouldn't worry about anything, everything is included. Our local experts will be at your service at all times.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Full-lunch in a Traditional Restaurant
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer & Tequila
- Snacks - Mexican Snacks
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pueblo Magico Tapalpa S.C. Rl
- Entry/Admission - Las Piedrotas
- Entry/Admission - Salto del Nogal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pueblo Magico Tapalpa S.C. Rl, Interior S/N, Morelos 4, Centro, 49340 Tapalpa, Jal., Mexico
Stroll the historic center and appreciate the colonial architecture. You will visit the cathedral and the main square hosted by a local expert. Enjoy lunch at a traditional restaurant. You can also find regional drinks such as Pulque (fermented agave drink), pomegranate punch, artisanal made cheeses, milk candies, and sausages as well as regional craft stores.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Las Piedrotas, Tapalpa Mexico
Ecotourism site for activities such as hiking, horseback riding, zip lines, and ATVs (not included).You will enjoy a beautiful view of the forest with giants stones of more than 1000 years old.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Salto del Nogal, Tapalpa Mexico
The largest waterfall in Jalisco state with 105 meters high, is surrounded by forests offering an ideal panorama to take long walks in its surroundings or to practice mountaineering in the surrounding walls. Going down to this place requires a certain physical condition, but its stunning beauty and with the only sound being the falling of the water, you will not regret it. You can also do rappelling, mountain biking, and fishing.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your accommodation (Hotel, Hostel, Airbnb). You need to notify your location at least 24 hours before.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We comply with all the requirements established by the local government
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.