Taormina to Agrigento or Palermo 3-Night Tour Through the Baroque
A "transfer tour of 4 days" from Taormina to palermo city or Palermo Airport or Agrigento city , passing through the south and the baroque. For people that want to be on their own for the most part of their trip, but need a transfer from a city to an other .
A solution that includes sightseeing along the itinerary. This solution give you the opportunity to optimize as much as possible your time in Sicily and plan an holiday in the right way.
4 days /3 nights discovering the intimate baroque soul of Sicily, in an island where heartfelt sentiments and firmly held beliefs find their ultimate expression within the most theatrical of baroque edifices. But also to discover a growing area that produce some of the finest wines on the island, and the best are among the most compelling bottlings in Italy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation in Hotel 4*
- Breakfast daily
- Pastry taste in Noto day1
- Winery visit and Lunch day 1
- Chocolate taste on day 2
- demo, lunch and sensory journey in Scicli on day 2
- Fish lunch in Marzamemi day 3
- local guide in Syracusa
- Private transport by air- conditioned minivan with driver /escort speaking English or French at disposal of the clients for the entire mini tour from pick up on day 1 to drop off on day 4
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Day 1 : from TAORMINA to SYRACUSA - WINE and DELICACIES IN THE GARDEN OF STONE: NOTO – SYRACUSA
Meet the driver guide at the airport of Catania or at the lobby of your hotel in Catania or Taormina area . Transportation by minivan . Our adventure today begins in Noto, the capital of Sicilian Baroque. Stop at a special Cafe for a different experience- taste of Sicilian pastry.
We are now in direction of a special winery set among a spectacular landscape. Here Nero d’Avola and Moscato grow together with almonds, carobs and olives, After a wine tasting, we'll have lunch enjoying the typical products of the territory.
Travel to Syracuse. Check in at the hotel 4* . Afternoon :meet a local guide for a visit of the historic center located on an isthmus where a mix of Medieval and Baroque provide a delightful blending in the narrow streets. Visit also the “Archaeological Park of Neapolis” . Dinner on your own. Back to the hotel (lunch included).
Day 2: LIVE THE PRECIOUS JEWELS OF THE BAROQUE WITH A SENSORY EXPERIENCE in SCICLI – FRAGRANCES of MODICA
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Meet our driver guide and departure. Set in rolling countryside among rocks and giant carob trees, we’ll discover Scicli , situated in the south eastern part of Sicily. Our visit will be carried out in a nursery between Scicli and the sea , where we will be guided through an olfactory “Journey” made of unknown aromas and forgotten scents Lunch
Afternoon : Discover the baroque jewels of Modica . Check in at our hotel 4* . The town has been declared World Heritage . But Modica needs also to be smelled. For the real "chocoholic", it will be possible to watch the “chocolatiers” at work.
Back to the hotel. Dinner on your own and overnight ( Breakfast and lunch included)
Day 3 : COLOURS , FLAVORS , SMELL of a SCENIC SOUTH SICILY
Breakfast at the hotel. Meet our driver escort . Departure to a small charming village of Arabic origin: Marzamemi. one of the prettiest seaside fishing villages which until today has been keeping its original colors and shapes. Walk along the sea. Enjoy a fish lunch in a little Taverna . Travel to the very southeast corner of Sicily, Portopalo di Capopassero . Back to the hotel. Dinner on your own and overnight
( Breakfast and lunch included)
Day 4: DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Our private minivan will transport you to your next destination : Airport of Palermo or Agrigento or Palermo city. End of our service
Departure Point :Taormina, Taormina, Province of Messina, Sicily
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Catania Fontanarossa Airport, Via Fontanarossa, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :1: Palermo, PA, Italy
2: 92100 Agrigento, AG, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is formal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.