Taormina and Castelmola Tour from Messina
The tour includes some of the most beautiful tourist destinations in Sicily, a few km from the Port of the city of Messina. Taormina in particular, considered the Pearl of the Mediterranean, is a very popular tourist destination for visitors from all over the world. The Taormina-Castelmola combination combines the pleasure of culture with leisure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Departure from the Port of Messina (time established based on the disembarkation of passengers). Arrival in Taormina after about 40 min, called the pearl of the Mediterranean. Stop for 2h to visit the old town walking along Corso Umberto. The tour continues to Castelmola, a village famous for its typical almond wine. Before returning to the Port, a brief visit to the historic center of Messina is included: Cristo Re, Galleria, Piazza Duomo. Possibility to stop and taste traditional Sicilian arancini and cannoli.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For cruise passengers arriving in Messina, collection is made at the Messina Port terminal. For tourists staying in the hotel / B & B, the collection is made directly in the facility.Please indicate preference.Ports
- Porto di Messina Terminal Crociere
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.