Tanzania Wildlife Encounters - 6 Days
A fascinating six-day adventure beginning in Arusha, Tanzania’s ‘safari capital,’ with Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro providing the highlights. Accommodation is in comfortable safari lodges and our English-speaking driver-guides will share with you their in-depth knowledge of the animals and their surroundings.
per adult from
What's included :
- First night: African Tulip Hotel
- Second night: Lake Manyara Tortilis Camp
- Third night: Serengeti Tortilis Camp
- Four night: Serengeti Tortilis Camp
- Five night: Ngorongoro Tortilis Camp
- 4X4 Safari Vehicle
- 5 Breakfast, 5 Lunch & 4 Dinner
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Serengeti National Park
- Game drive in Lake Manyara National Park
- Game drive in Serengeti National Park
- Game drive in Ngorongoro
- Easy Travel safari driver guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- International Flights and Insurance
- 100 per person for US Nationals and $50 per person for other Country Nationals
- My Own Room ($263 per person)
- All type of soft and hard drinks
- Gratitude for your trip crew
- DAY 1: KILIMANJARO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO ARUSHA
Arriving at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be warmly welcomed by one of our experienced driver guides, ready to greet and escort you to Arusha and your chosen hotel. He will introduce you to this wonderful city and country.
DAY 2: ARUSHA CITY TO LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
Today, you collect your picnic lunch box and your safari really begins as we start early from your Arusha hotel for our pleasant drive westwards to Lake Manyara National Park exploring the stunning landscape of the park, looking for wildlife on the plains, in the acacia woodlands and by the shores of the shallow alkaline lake. At the end of the afternoon, it's back to your lodge for some relaxation and a delicious dinner.
DAY 3: LAKE MANYARA TO SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast, we collect our lunch boxes and leave Lake Manyara National Park.
At the end of the afternoon, exhausted and exhilarated, it's back to your chosen accommodation for dinner and to talk about the many fantastic experiences you've had today.
DAY 4: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Waking up in the Serengeti is something really special. After breakfast, we start today with the morning section of our game drive in Serengeti National Park, marvelling at the stunning scenery, ever changing light and always entertaining wildlife, all explained to you by your expert driver-guide.
After our picnic lunch, we set off again, searching for wildlife in this awe-inspiring park. Serengeti's wonders evolve subtly as the day progresses. At the end of the afternoon, we return to the comfort of the lodge for dinner and some much needed rest.
DAY 5: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK - NGORONGORO
The exciting sounds of Africa will rouse you from your sleep. We make the most of the day with a 08:00 start, heading off on our morning game-drive. Later, the adventure will continue when we travel up to Ngorongoro, another African icon.
This morning your driver-guide will help you spot some more of the many species at Serengeti, teaching you about their fascinating habits and habitats.
After a pleasant picnic lunch, it's time to drive eastwards to visit another spectacular setting for Tanzania's wildlife, the famous Ngorongoro Crater. On arrival, settle in at the lodge while a tasty, hot dinner is prepared for you. Tomorrow, the wonders of the crater await us.
DAY 6: NGORONGORO CRATER - AIRPORT
Today may be 'departure day', but there will be plenty of time to enjoy another true spectacle, before your thoughts turn to home. Ngorongoro Crater is often referred to as a wonder of the world and your early morning game drive shows you why.
After your morning game drive, we have our picnic lunch in the crater before we return to the airport for your flight home.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Arusha, TanzaniaDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Arusha, TanzaniaAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a single room supplement of $263 when you are on your own in the room.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.