Tanzania Cycle Safari in Arusha National Park
For the first time on Tanzania bike safaris inside National Parks! Emotive and exciting Cyclist Route in Arusha National Parks between volcanos and giraffes.
Ready to pedal the adventure of your life? Join Safari Bike Africa in an exciting and challenging ride to the remote and wild parts of Tanzania!
Unique and special bike trip in a magical and wild environment.
Include the best professional mountain bikes in the whole Tanzania!
per adult from
What's included :
- 2018 high-range carbon mountain bike rental
- Professional guide
- 2 bottle 500ml of mineral water for each client
- Bike replacement in case of breakdown
- Safe helmet provided
- 2 Scort Cars during the activity
What's excluded :
- Activities outside the travel program
- Personal expenses and souvenirs
- Visa for Tanzania
- Together with a park ranger we will enter by bike to a bushy jungle, only accesible to you and by the first time in Tanzania. We will enjoy a short game drive before getting into the bike track safari. Our best bike safari for everyone levels. A flat 10 Km route that will leave us open by the singular beauty of the park in the heart of a rainforest and the possibility of finding fauna on the way.
After the lunch we will start from Ngorodoto Crater the ride go round the rim of the crater with a ranger, we will always be escorted by a park ranger. It is a tour of singular beauty and we will have the magnificent sensation of riding in a National Park.
Bike aprox 6 hours.
Lenght 30 km
Aursha National Park: Named for its great beauty "the jewel of Africa", with only 137 square kilometers, is the closest park of the famous "safari city" of Arusha, where our Safari Bike Africa sales office is located.
Not only the wildlife abounds in it, but it is one of the most beautiful and varied topographies in Tanzania. There you will be able to see the rugged Mount Meru - second highest peak in Tanzania with 4,566 meters in height -, Momela lakes and the caldera of Ngurdoto, which was formed about fifteen million years ago. We will be followed by the indescribable glances of giraffes, buffalos and small primates while being immersed in a lush tropical forest. An exclusive SAFARI BIKE AFRICA circuit.
We will end with a safari on foot, with an armed park ranger, towards a beautiful waterfall, which will undoubtedly surprise you.
Departure Point :This bike safari will take place in in Arusha, starting and ending. We will meet you at our office Safari Bike Africa or we will pick us up at your hotel at 09:00 am
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- THE BEST MOUNTAIN BIKES FLEET OF AFRICA
- We have the most modern fleet. With 2017 models, top range, and the best brands.They are all made of carbon fiber, with different models of suspension and different size of wheels, to enjoy a unique experience.
- Before traveling to Tanzania, you must make an appointment at the International Vaccination Center of your city or go to your family doctor. The appointment at the International Vaccination Center can be made in the following link: https:// www.msssi.gob.es/sanitarios/consejos/vacExt.do
- The recommended vaccines are: tetanus, typhoid fever, polio and hepatitis A. Prophylaxis against malaria is necessary. We recommend the use of insect repellents and proper clothing to prevent mosquito bites.
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate is required for travelers from countries at risk of transmission and travelers who have spent more than 12 hours at the airport of a risky country. Vaccination against yellow fever is not recommended in areas where the risk of exposure is low. The Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate is valid for life. Although we have not previously traveled to any country with risk of transmission, we will be required at the airport of Zanzibar when we finish the safari
- DO NOT FORGET
- Passport valid for at least 6 months. • International vaccination card and yellow fever vaccination certificate if you have previously visited an endemic country. •First-aid kit and medicines, the latter for travelers under medical treatment. Do not forget mosquito repellent or antimalarial prophylaxis. • Bring changed dollars in small bills from your home bank, so you won't have to pay the exchange house commission in Tanzania. They only accept dollar bills that have been printed no more than 10 years ago. Along the route, there are few banks and ATMs. We will inform about their availability the route. • Head-on torch to illuminate and move at night inside the camps. •Sunglasses with UV protection. •Sunscreen with a high degree of sun protection. •Very comfortable summer clothes, winter pants and jacket or fleece. A raincoat is also required.
- Quick-drying towel. •Sandals and sneakers. • Mobile phone, accessories and charger. • A good camera to shoot everything we'll see in this adventure. Do not forget extra batteries and memory cards. •Binoculars with which no animal could escape from sight. • Sleeping bag and small pillow for the nights in camps. •Food supplements to fight exhaustion, energetic bars and gels have a high concentration of calories and minerals. • Small backpack to carry personal effects during the route.
- DIFFICULTY We understand that not everyone has the same physical characteristics. Therefore, we have prepared each route and periodically inform about the level of difficulty involved. It is not the same taking a flat route, for example, than climbing the Kilimanjaro -although in the latter you will have a bicycle carrier in case you need it-
- People from all over the world come with an illusion, with goals and to overcome their challenges. If you don't have any by now, this is the best place in the world to get stronger by creating, inventing and fulfilling yourself.
- In Safari Bike Africa the safety of our customers comes first. Although we may think that a bike safari can be dangerous, it is not. The one by bike is the same as the popular safari on foot, where two rangers guard and guide us at all times.
- We do not have permission to ride our bicycles in each and every one of the parks. Bike safaris will be only made in the parks where the conditions are adequate and there is no danger of wild animals.
- We'll do our best to make you feel safe and put at your disposal all the security that is necessary for you to enjoy this great adventure. We are a specialized team. We also can count on the rangers as well as on our professional guides.
- Our goal is for the customer to enjoy and return on a second occasion to enjoy with us, so we have prepared and reinforced the basic safety rules. The customer does not have to worry about anything. Safety always goes first.
- The climate is tropical and the coastal areas are warm and wet. During the day the temperature is between 25ºC and 30ºC, descending at night to 10ºC. Its proximity to the tropics makes the sun's rays stronger, so we recommend taking precautions to not to get burnt while we are exposed to the sun.
- The rainy season is between April and May. Although it is called "heavy rains" due to its storms, these are not continuous and usually last only a few hours. Thanks to the fleet of Safari Bike Africa (trucks and Land Cruisers 4x4), there is no mud on the road that can stop us while visiting the area. It is a good time to enjoy green meadows and parks that are less visited by traditional tourists. For some, it is a special time to travel. The central plain is dry and arid. The northwest highlands are cooler and have a milder rainy season from November to December.
- It is recommended to wear appropriate clothes for this kind of weather. The tropical climate lasts all year round, although depending on the altitude (for example, in Ngorongoro Conservation Area, at 2000 m) we may need winter and waterproof clothes. At night the temperature can drop to 5ºC.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.