Tanzania Classic Safari
Spend Eight days in Tanzania for some of the best wildlife viewing in the world
Visit four national parks, each with its own blend of landscape and animals
Stay at comfortable, well-located safari lodges and tented camps
Hike on the slopes of the Ngorongoro Crater and witness authentic Maasai traditions
per adult from
5 to 8 days
What's included :
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser with an open roof
- All park and entrance fees and Government Taxes
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi.
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- Internal or International flights
- Balloon excursion (US$650 pp)
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- This morning we meet our guides and fellow travelers for a brief orientation of the upcoming safari. Following breakfast at the lodge, we head south to Tarangire Park. This less-visited park is a great introduction to Africa and is famous for its legendary elephant herds and unusual palm and baobab groves. Our Classic tented safari lodge sits on a bluff overlooking a bend of the Tarangire River and can yield some exceptional game viewing right from the main lodge. Following an afternoon game run, we sip a glass of wine and sit back on the veranda to enjoy our first African sunset while on safari. All meals included.
Departure Point :Babati, tanzania, Tarangire National Park 3134 Tanzania
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.