Tango show at Esquina Homero Manzi theater with dinner
Discover this historic and traditional Buenos Aires tango house. Characteristics of a bar built on the Corner of San Juan y Boedo in 1927 and became the symbol of urban culture in the 1940s. You will have a deep immersion in the suburb of that time in an unforgettable tango show.
• See the history of tango in a presentation expressed by dance
• Enjoy a 3-course dinner and drinks included all night
• Watch an authentic tango show
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Free Drinks All Night (Water, Soda, Beer and Wine or Champagne)
- Dinner - Dinner (starter, main course and dessert options)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Shared table
- Entry/Admission - Esquina Homero Manzi
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Esquina Homero Manzi, Avenida San Juan 3601, Buenos Aires C1233ABG Argentina
The corner of San Juan y Boedo represents the true suburb and this location seeks to evoke the times of turbulence, together with the comfort that can be offered today.
Named after the famous poet, journalist, screenwriter, playwright and screenwriter Homero Nicolás Manzione Prestera, the house brings out all his love for tango for this man who revolutionized style, through his poetry transformed into something warm and attractive.
The shows, by the way, do just that. His poetry transformed into dance, through talented musicians and dancers that guarantee the magic of the night.
The house only has options with transfer and dinner included, where the driver of the tango house picks you up at your hotel or meeting points within the agreed time and when you arrive, you will enjoy a 3-stage dinner and drinks included in one restaurant that later turns the stage for the tango show. At the end of the night the driver takes you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Esquina Homero Manzi, Avenida San Juan 3601, Buenos Aires C1233ABG Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The shuttle picks up customers at hotels in the Microcentro, Recoleta, Retiro, Palermo San Telmo and Porto Madero neighborhoods.Ports
- Puerto MADERO, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 Special Measures All of our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations in relation to the cleaning and sanitizing procedure for the protection and safety of passengers in order to prevent the contagion of the covid-19 virus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.