Tango Show at El Aljibe Tango with optional Dinner
Travel to this traditional "Tangueria" located in the heart of San Telmo, on the picturesque Balcarce street. This place, which is a completely restored convent, provides an intimate atmosphere where you will feel the essence of Tango. An optional dinner upgrade is available.
Transfers are not offered.
Passengers will have to go on their own to the starting point, Balcarce 425.
For the Dinner & Show option:
-You will have to be 07:00 PM at the meeting point
For the Show Only option:
-You will have to be 08:00 PM at the meeting point
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner (if you have chosen this option)
- Tango Show
- Live entertainment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry / Admission to El Aljibe Tango
- Entry/Admission - Calle Balcarce
What's excluded :
- Dinner (if you haven´t chosen this option)
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Meeting point is Balcarce 425)
- Visit: Calle Balcarce, Buenos Aires Argentina
Enjoy one of the most beautiful tango shows in San Telmo, El Aljibe Tango.
The Aljibe´s Tango staff will receive you at 07:00 PM with a traditional three-course dinner,where you will be able to taste the most typical dishes of Argentine cuisine (including empanadas, steak and pasta) and accompanied by flavourful wines and delicious desserts.
Once the dinner is over at 08:00 PM, musicians, dancers and singers will perform on a live Tango and Folklore show that will definetely be memorable.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Calle Balcarce, Buenos Aires Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you choose the "Dinner & Tango Show" option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.