Tango show at Abasto Place at Catulo Tango
Not to be missed tango and milonga show. Feel like an Argentinean and don't miss this incredible and unforgettable tango show dinner with transfers, access to the event in the first row and dinner.
Come to know a historical tango house where the milongueros dance and where the Argentine Tango was born.
A tour to enjoy the most passionate dance in the world, the most typical expression of Argentine tango.
In which you will live to the maximum the dexterity, the coordination and the passion of the tango.
In addition you will have a tango class, 3 step dinner and live orchestra.
History, typical Argentine food from the tango era and the last century.
Discover this mythical and famous dance.
Group Day tour. Observations: Minimum 1 pax.
per adult from
140 to 160 minutes
What's included :
- 1 bottle of wine for 2 persons.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Front row seats.
- Entry/Admission - Catulo Tango
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catulo Tango, Anchorena 647, Buenos Aires Argentina
Tango show in Abasto, Gardel neighborhood in Buenos Aires. 10 dancers, a sextet and 3 singers give life to a great conceptual show of dance, music, singing, color and sensuality.In twenty scenes, seven changes of clothes, its excellent choreography, two male and one female voice, the tight sound, the direction of the lights and the audiovisual support, Cátulo Tango, offers an excellent artistic production of one hour and a quarter of duration in Abasto, the neighborhood of Carlos Gardel in Buenos Aires.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Cátulo Tango, Dr. Tomás Manuel de Anchorena 647, C1170 ACK, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.