Tango Porteño Tango show optional dinner
Complete your experience in Buenos Aires with a tango show in one of the most prestigious places in the city. In addition to watching a live dance show, you can enhance your experience to include a 3-course meal and pick-up and return without problems at the hotel. Booking in advance guarantees a seat in the show often sold out.
per adult from
180 to 210 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared transfer to and from the hotel (if this option has been chosen)
- Entrance - Tango Porteño tango show
- Dinner (if this option has been selected)
- Tango show
- Wine, Water or beverage
- Entry/Admission - Tango Porteno
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tango Porteno, Calle Cerrito 570, Buenos Aires C1010AAL Argentina
Bailando Tango is the perfect union of the best and virtuous tango dancers, an exceptional orchestra composed of 8 musicians, the power of the singer's voice and fusion with folklore, giving as a result a show with the true Argentine flavor, created with the unique style of the multi-award-winning dancer and choreographer Mora Godoy.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Regente, Suipacha 964, C1008 AAT, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Transfers are regular and schedules are subject to traffic conditions and that passengers from the previous hotel are not delayed.In the case of Only Show option you must be at Tango Porteño tango show at Cerrito 570 street, Ciudad de Buenos Aires, the transfer in/out its included.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.