Tango Photography Session
You will experience a unique Private Tango Photography Session, directed by a worldwide published and professional native photographer, with two professional award winning tango dancers.
My photos have been published in the travel section of National Geographic, Conde Nast Traveller, Travel & Leisure, Washington Post, Lonely Planet, and many more.
I take my work very seriously, and that is why I won the "Luxury Travel Guide Awards" (2017 and 2018) and the "Travel and Hospitality Awards" (2018 and 2019) for my Photography Tours in Buenos Aires.
Therefore, excellence will be guaranted.
After the session, you will have many amazing photographs of tango dancers in unique backgrounds, posing specially for you and your camera position.
per adult from
What's included :
- An issue of CD ROM in 3d: "Buenos Aires 3d" (Includes stereoscopic 3d cardboard glasses).
- An issue of the photography book "Buenos Aires" (133 Pags) by Bernardo Galmarini
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
We meet with two professional, and award winning tango dancers, dressed with traditional tango customes and make-up (2 customes with variants). Then, we will start shooting the dancers in many tango positions (or poses) in several different places in "Caminito" area (La Boca), which is one of the most beautiful areas in Buenos Aires, where the tango was born.
• Caminito, Valle Iberlucea del Dr. y Magallenes, Buenos Aires Argentina
Departure Point :Av. Don Pedro de Mendoza 1899, C1169AAC CABA, Argentina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/15/2019 - 2/15/2021
2/16/2021 - 2/15/2022
Monday - Sunday: 03:30 PM - 05:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 03:30 PM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.