Tango Night in Ushuaia
"Tango Night in Ushuaia" allows the traveler to know the Fuegian tango, learn and take their first steps in this dance and put them into practice with the dancers of Onírico Sur. A fun and memorable night !!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Traditional Argentine wine and chopped glass (salami tandilero, pategras cheese, cooked ham, mortadella, olives, pickles, peanuts, snacks, bread) Pizza Libre, Muzzarella. Ham special Neapolitan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- We will receive you in the Onírico Sur room with a glass of wine and a traditional snack to share and talk. Then, our dancers will share an exhibition that will put them in touch with the range of possibilities offered by tango. Then, it is time for the group class where they can learn what it takes to chip the floor until midnight. If you never danced tango before, don't worry! Our teachers will accompany you permanently. The time for free pizza comes. We are ready to put into practice what we have learned and enjoy music and dance on a real dance floor. Our teachers will assist you until the end of the day and tell you some of the secrets and codes of this dance and in turn will answer all the questions and doubts you may have.
• Welcome with a glass of wine and traditional Argentine chopped - (salami tandilero, pategras cheese, cooked ham, mortadella, olives, pickles, peanuts, snacks, bread)
• Free Pizza - Muzzarella Ham special Neapolitan Calabrian style.
Does not include drinks
Departure Point :Av. San Martín 788, V9410BFU Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.