Tango milonga with locals
Buenos Aires and Tango are synonymous; visitors can easily find a Tango tour that you won’t find outside of Argentina. We want to take you one step further to where the Porteño goes – to the Milongas. At the Milongas, your experience will include an introduction to the codes, traditions, etc. of Tango before you have the opportunity to learn the dance and enjoy the real Tango together with the locals. Depending on the day, we might be lucky and watch a live orchestra.
per adult from
3 hours 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One drink per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tango expert
- Tango lesson
- Live orchestra depending on the night
What's excluded :
- Food and extra drinks (available to purchase)
- Pick up from the port
Take a Tango lesson and learn the basic steps (or more if you already dance).
Learn about Tango and its codes from an expert and enjoy it at a Milonga with the locals!
• Immersion Tours, Buenos Aires Argentina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers will be picked up from their hotel. Pick up at the port is not available.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Minimum of two people to operate
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.