Tango lesson and Argentinian barbecue
The perfect combination of two local cultural icons! This is the best experience to learn the basic steps of the most emblematic Buenos Aires´ musical genre and the most popular gastronomic tradition, the asado or barbeque, like the locals do.
We´ll go to a studio to learn tango´s basic steps and more. Then we´ll go to a closed doors steakhouse where an asado master will explain the different cuts, wines and traditions while we share the night with other people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Unlimited wine and soft drinks (at the barbeque)
- 5-course dinner
- Private Tango lesson
- Transfer from the hotel to the studio
- Transfer from the studio to the BBQ
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop off
- First we´ll take a Tango lesson to learn its basic steps and more, as well as Tango´s codes. After that we´ll enjoy a traditional barqueque at a closed doors place, sharing the table with other people, just like Porteños do.
• Argentine pies
• Picada and chorizo
• Different meat cuts
• It depends on the day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers are picked up from their hotel. Transfer from the lesson to the barbecue is included, but drop off to the hotel is not.
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.