Tangier Day Trip in Two Days from Seville
This two day trip to Tangier offers great cultural and historical heritage. Have the wonderful opportunity to explore the Moroccan city of Tangier. This tour includes ferry travel across the Strait of Gibraltar, which hosts amazing views of the coast of Spain and Morocco. Once arriving in Tangier you will notice this city holds a cosmopolitan flavor that unites the cultures of Africa and Europe. With opportunities to discover the ancient Medina and the Cave of Hercules. For the second day, leave the logistics to us and enjoy time to explore all that Morocco has to offer at your own pass. We invite you to spend your time with us and place another stamp in your passport.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes
- Driver/local professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Round-trip shared ferry
- Entry/Admission - Naturanda Tourism Information - Luggage Storage
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Tangier
What's excluded :
- Extra food and drinks
Day 1: Meeting point
Stop At: Naturanda Tourism Information - Luggage Storage, Calle Trajano, 6, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Calle Trajano 6
41002 Seville, Spain
Duration: 10 minutes
Accommodation included: Overnight accommodation in Tangier.
Day 2: Tangier, Morocco.
Stop At: Medina of Tangier, Tangier Morocco
Discover the city of Tangier
Duration: 2 days
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Calle Trajano, 6, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Please always contact the local service supplier to arrange pick up and drop off details.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Please contact the local service provider to arrange transportation.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- A current valid passport and/or visa is required on the day of travel.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.