Tangier City Tour Bus Hop On - Hop Off
If you want to visit Tangier at your own pace the double-decker tourist bus is your answer! You can get on and off all day long with the same ticket, and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones, in eight different languages. We give you a guide map containing all the stops of the route.
Our new buses are adapted for people with reduced mobility and have a sliding roof in case of rain; they are fitted with anatomical seats. Moreover, there's always a stewardess on board.
per adult from
60 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Brochure with a map of the city and route and detailed information about the stops
- Audio Guide in 8 Languages
- Free Wi-Fi on-board
- Ticket validity: 48 hours
What's excluded :
- Any other service not detailed.
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Historical Tour :
Attractions on the Historical Tour :
- Port de Tanger Ville - Tanger Med is a global logistics gateway located on the Strait of Gibraltar and connected to 174 ports.
- Place du 9 Avril 1947 - Grand Socco is officially known as Place du Grand 9 Avril 1947. The Grand Socco is a large market-place in Tangiers, Morocco. The term, socco is a Spanish corruption of the Arabic souq (or souk). The Grand Socco and the Petit Socco occupy Tangiers' medina and continues to operate as a bazaar or market-place.
- Palais des Institutions Italienns - (1) The Palace of the Italian Institutions, known as Moulay Hafid Palace. Is in the central district of Hasnouna, integrated in a property which covers an area of 32,800 m2, of which 8,663 are built.
- Tombeaux Phéniciens - This stop is close to Café Hafa is a cafe located along the cliff top overlooking the Bay of Tangier. Opened in 1921, the cafe has retained its 1920s style of decor and through the years has been visited by numerous writers and singers.
- Palais des Institutions Italienns - (2) The Palace of the Italian Institutions, known as Moulay Hafid Palace. Is in the central district of Hasnouna, integrated in a property which covers an area of 32,800 m2, of which 8,663 are built.
- Boulevard Pasteur - At the beginning of Boulevard Pasteur we find the Place Faro (the sixth stop), where there are several canyons of Portuguese origin.At the beginning of Boulevard Pasteur we find the Plaza de Faro, where you can find several cannons of Portuguese origin.
- Place des Nations - The seventh stop is the Sahet el Oumane, this stop is near Place des Nations.
- Tanger City Center - Located at the Maghreb Arabe place, in front of the railway station TANGER-VILLE, Tangier City Mall, the first shopping center in the region, opens its doors to allow you enjoy various activities either with your friends or with your family.
- Villa Harris Gardens - Villa Harris was built in the late nineteenth century in Tangier by Walter Burton Harris, a journalist and correspondent of the Times in the city of the Strait where he arrived with 19 years in 1887 and left in 1922 although there he was buried. The house was built with carved wood and ceilings painted with plaster.
- Plage municipale - The Manipolio stop is near the municipal square, located near the old port of Tangier.
- Tanja Marina Bay - Tanja Marina Bay is the first urban marina in the Kingdom, with a total capacity of more than 1,400 rings in two basins. Tanja Marina Bay have an exceptional location at the crossroads between the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean, between the West and the East.
Medina of Tangier / Gran Mezquita de Tanger / Gran Teatro Cervantes / Musee de la Kasbah
Operates: Departure time for the first stop in summer season (April to October) 9 AM, and last departure 6 PM. Departure time for the first stop in winter season (November to March) 9 AM, and last departure 5 PM. Frequency: Daily, every 30 minutes.
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Espartel Tour:
Attractions on the Espartel Tour:
- Port de Tanger Ville
- Socco Alto - This stop is near the Socco Alto shopping center.The new and largest shopping center in the city of Tangier, located on a plot of over 55,000 m².
- Park Rmilat - (1) Located 10 minutes from the heart of the city, this magical place gives us the impression of being lost in the Tangier countryside while new constructions roam around.
- Cap Spartel - (1) Cape Spartel is a promontory in Morocco about 1,000 feet (300 m) above sea level at the entrance to the Strait of Gibraltar, 12 km West of Tangier.
- Route des Grottes d'Hercule - The Caves of Hercules is an archaeological cave complex located in Cape Spartel, Morocco. Situated 14 kilometres (9 mi) west of Tangier, the popular tourist attraction is adjacent to the summer palace of the King of Morocco.
- Cap Spartel - (2) Cape Spartel is a promontory in Morocco about 1,000 feet (300 m) above sea level at the entrance to the Strait of Gibraltar, 12 km West of Tangier.
- Park Rmilat - (2) Located 10 minutes from the heart of the city, this magical place gives us the impression of being lost in the Tangier countryside while new constructions roam around.
- Golf - Royal Country Club Tangier
Socco Alto / Parc Perdicaris / Cap Spartel
Operates: Espartel Tour: 3 tours per day (12 PM, 2 PM & 4 PM) Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes Frequency: Daily Departure: Port of Tangier
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Frequency: Daily. Historic Tour: 30 min Espartel Tour: 3 tours per day (12 PM, 2 PM & 4 PM).
- Operation Schedules: April to October from 9:00 am to 18.00 pm Nov To March 9:00 to 17:00
- Ticket Validity: 48 hours
- Duration: Historic Tour 1h Espartel Tour 1h 40 min
- Departure Point: You can begin your hop on – hop off tour at any of the Tanger City Tour stops by showing your voucher when getting on board.
- Arrival Point Point: Circular Tour
- Voucher Type: Printed voucher and E-voucher not accepted.
- Languages: Audio Guide in 8 Languages: Arabic, English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, French, Italian and Portuguese.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.