Tandem Jump Skydive
Today is the best day to fly, we are ready to cross the clouds with you. Dare to live the best experience of your life in a parachute jump do not miss this extreme experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- 10 minutes of class
- Airport Transportation
- High Technology Team
- 20-25 minutes by plane
- 40 - 60 seconds of free fall
- 5 - 7 Minutes Parachute
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Jump in a tandem jump! A harness will connect you to a professional tandem teacher, who is highly qualified to take you to this incredible experience in the beautiful Puerto Vallarta.First tandem jump: to prepare, take a class where you will learn the sequence of the jump, safety measures and The process to follow during the jump. Once we are ready, we will board the plane, take off and fly over the beautiful Puerto Vallarta until we reach approximately 9500 to 10,000 feet or approximately 3000 m above sea level. Once we reach 8500 feet, we will begin to prepare for the jump. We will leave the plane at approximately 10,000 feet in free fall for 40 to 45 seconds at a speed of 200 km / h. During the winter season we have higher flights up to 18,000 feet.The instructor is responsible for opening the parachute, this opening is very smooth and gradual and after the parachute is open, you will enjoy 5 to 7 minutes of flight over the ocean admiring the beautiful landscape of Puerto Vallarta and landing comfortably on the beach.
• Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
Departure Point :Aerotron, Hangar Aeropuerto Puerto Vallarta 1, Villa Las Flores, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Since many of these measures will be new and may evolve, we want to make sure that our guests are aware of all these changes. By taking a tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.