Tampa Bay Inshore Fishing Charters
Experience and explore backwaters of Hillsborough and Tampa Bay! Always a short distant and boat ride to great fishing in Tampa Bay Inlet. Enjoy fishing one of the most popular cities in Florida, it has a unique ecosystem found right within downtown. Fishing is great all year round, and there is such diversity of nearshore, flats and backcountry fishing for Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, Trout, Snapper, Sheepshead, Cobia, Drum, Pompano, Spanish Mackerel, Bonito or Sharks, depending on the season.
Even on windy days, there are plenty of places to fish, in the Bay, you can fish one of the many barrier islands, and hundreds of miles of backcountry water shoreline, making this an experience, not just another fishing trip.
Travelers that have enjoyed our Tampa Florida fishing charters also enjoyed a day at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or a day at Big Cat Rescue. Tampa has a lot to offer and we would love to show you the full experience!
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide and Boat
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- On-Board Restrooms
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tampa, FL, USA
Visiting or staying in Tampa, fantastic we're only 15 minutes from wherever life has taken you. Let's go fishing and boating!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gandy Boat Ramp, 5108 W Gandy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33611, USA
Your local Tampa charter captain will meet you at Gandy boat ramp by the docks. There is ample parking with restrooms.
Your captain will help you board and go over the days itinerary with you.
When your trip duration is over, the captain will bring you back to the same departure location.
Based on the length of your trip and season, we may go by the following locations.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Old Tampa Bay, Florida, USA
We launch into Old Tampa Bay, a side cove of the main Tampa Bay. Spawning time and during cycles of species during the season this bay is a great place to fish.
Pass By: Tampa Bay, Florida, USA
From Old Tampa Bay we enter into the main Tampa Bay. This is the main flow of water that dumps into the Gulf of Mexico. The bay is spectacular to fish as many species of fish migrate here from the Ocean.
Pass By: Skyway Fishing Pier State Park, 4905 34th St S # 5000, St. Petersburg, FL 33711-4511
On our way out of the Tampa Bay on the right is the Skyway Fishing Pier State Park. A very popular local fishing spot for land anglers.
Pass By: Fort De Soto Park, 3500 Pinellas Bayway S, Tierra Verde, FL 33715-2529
A popular state park again on our right, which has campgrounds, camping store, including a welcome center which we can access from waters edge if desired.
Pass By: Passage Key National Wildlife Refuge, St. Petersburg, FL
If we continue, we run through Passage Key Inlet. A popular inlet during the Tarpon season.
Departure Point :Gandy Boat Ramp, 5108 W Gandy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33611, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.