Tambo Colorado tour from Paracas
At the indicated time you will be picked up from your hotel in Paracas to start the tour to the Inca Ruins of Tambo Colorado, during approximately one hour of the tour you will be able to observe the Pisco Valley, its small towns you can also observe the Pisco river until you reach the archaeological center
When you arrive at archeological area you will visit Museum then you will enter to the ruins belonging to Inca culture, we will make a short walk to enter this archaeological center and we will observe the main square here were made the offenses to the Sun God, we will also enter the rooms, the tower, the Inca bath, the bath of the Acllas.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Reception service in your hotel or the bus terminal.
- Private mobility.
- Entrance fee.
- English guide.
- Transfer of Return to you hotel in Paracas.
- Entry/Admission - Tambo Colorado
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tambo Colorado, Libertadores 880, Humay Peru
TAMBO COLORADO: it was an Inca settlement based in Pisco valley, on the right side of the Pisco river.
Its name TAMBO COLORADO is due to the predominant color of buildings and all the area.
This is one of the best-conserved places in Perú. Typically tawantinsuyo style in everything also for architecture design. It presents the singularity of been made with “adobe” a sort of artisanal brick. This is evidence that Quechuas engineers were adapting to new coast area they were conquering
It was one of the most important centers established by the Incas on the coast of Peru. These are a set of constructions made with mud walls and adobes, these are the adobe ruins best preserved on the coast of Peru.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel or bus station in Paracas.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.