Tambo Colorado and Paracas National Park from Cruise pier San Martin
TAMBO COLORADO: it was an Inca settlement based in Pisco valley, on the right side of Pisco river.
Its name TAMBO COLORADO is due to the predominant color of buildings and all the area.
This is one of the best-conserved places in Perú. Typically tawantinsuyo style in everything also for architecture design. It presents the singularity of been made with “adobe” a sort of artisanal brick. This is evidence that Quechuas engineers were adapting to new coast area they were conquering
It was one of the most important centers established by the Incas on the coast of Peru. These are a set of constructions made with mud walls and adobes, these are the adobe ruins best preserved on the coast of Peru.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from Cruises pier San Martin.
- Visit to the Inca Ruins Tambo Colorado.
- Visit to the Pisco City.
- Visit to the Paracas National Reserve.
- English Guide.
- All Entrances fees.
- Return to the Cruises pier San Martin.
- Entry/Admission - Tambo Colorado
- Entry/Admission - Paracas National Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tambo Colorado, Libertadores 880, Humay Peru
During Approximately one hour journey to get to the ruins, you will see the Valley of Pisco, small towns, will also see the river of Pisco, to reach the archaeological center shall be a visit to a small museum of Tambo Colorado where are archaeological remains of that time.
Then we will make a short walk to enter this archaeological site, we can see the main square, the Ushnu here were realized the offerings to the Sun God, then we will enter the rooms, the tower, the Inca bath, Acllas rooms, after touring the ruins we’ll board our mobility to return for the City of Pisco and see the Plaza de Armas.
Then will be transferred to the local restaurant for lunch. (optional lunch on your own).
Then we will return to Paracas to visit the Paracas National Reserve.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paracas National Reserve, Carr. Punta Pejerrey Peru
During this trip, we visit the Interpretation Center of Reserve which has very interesting pictures and interactive videos and all the history as important data of this protected area.
We also do a route by the peninsula of Paracas gazing the colorful desert redness yellow. The capricious rock formations made by two architects the wind and the sea waves, we will visit beaches like Supay beach, Yumake beach and Red beach, this is last stop time to for you to do a walk around looking for the best pictures,
Then we will return to the Cruises pier San Martin Pisco at 16:00 hrs.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our service starts in the port of San Martin, in the unloading area. Our driver will be waiting for you with your name on a sign, after making contact to start our trip as planned.Ports
- San Martin Port Pisco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.