The tours are personalized taking into account the times for your safety and pleasure of the places you will visit.
per adult from
8 to 9 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puente de Dios, Comunidad al Cafetal, Tamasopo Mexico
The day trip consists of two destinations.
Departing from Ciudad Valles we will go to the first destination, which will be the Puente de Dios in the Ejido El Cafetal, in the Municipality of Tamasopo.
Here, swimming will be carried out in a pool that is fed by turquoise blue water and its main attraction is the famous Bridge of God, which is the collision of the two mountains side and side, forming a Bridge where the flashes of light seem to be illuminating below of the water.
Stop At: Cascadas de Tamasopo, Tamasopo 79711 Mexico
When leaving this destination we will move 10 minutes from there to Las Cascadas de Tamasopo, a natural spa made up of 3 waterfalls with approximately 15 meters high, in this destination we will find bridges, waterfall jumps, ropes among other things to have a beautiful experience .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The transport arrives directly at the specified time to the door of your accommodationwhile inside Ciudad Valles.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.