Tam Coc - Phat Diem Ninh Binh day tour
This amazing full-day tour exploring Phat Diem Stone Cathedral, the center of Catholicism in northern Vietnam as well as Tam Coc grottoes, both in Ninh Binh province gives you a great opportunity to admire these magnificent landscapes of Vietnamese nature’s beauty, as well as enrich your knowledge about the northern Vietnam’s history and religion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide,
- Boat trip
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- At 8:00 AM, Your knowledgeable guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and start heading to Phat Diem Stone Cathedral, which is one of the most spectacular and unique cathedrals in Vietnam having become the center of Catholicism in northern Vietnam. Built by stone between 1875 and 1899, the whole complex has been classified as a historic and cultural relic, comprising of a lake, a cathedral, a stone church, Phuong Dinh (bell house) and three artificial grottoes.
Next, you will take 30-minute drive to Tam Coc grottoes and have lunch featuring some local dishes at Vietnamese restaurant for about one hour.
In the afternoon, you will take an amazing boat ride in Tam Coc grottoes. With Ha Long type views of majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious yet inviting caves, as well as countryside sights, like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields, Tam Coc is often referred to as “Ha Long among the rice paddies”. During the 2-hour boat trip, you will enjoy the breathtaking scenery while gliding along the river among lush rice paddy fields and ranges of limestone mountains peaking up towers over you.
After exploring here, your memorable tour comes to an end with a drop-off at your hotel at around 18.00.
Departure Point :Hanoi Old Quarter Hotels (in Hoan Kiem District)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup and drop off at hotel in Hoan Kiem District only.
- Pickup or drop off at other locations is subject to the availability and will incur a supplement surcharge.
- Please provide us the valid email and valid mobile phone number because the confirmation will be sent to you via the email you registered and the mobile phone number will be contacted in emergency.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian,…) should be sent before your departure date.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.