Tam Coc- Ninh Binh Bicycle and Boat Full-Day Tour from Hanoi
• Vietnam’s ancient capital Hoa Lu and its temples
• Tam Coc’s stunning landscape known as “Halong bay on land”
• Boat trip on the river through the paddy fields surrounded by limestone rocks
• Bicycling tour through the countryside
per adult from
9 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Landing and facility fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
At 8:00 – 8:30AM you will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi and depart for Hoa Lu, a 2hour drive through picturesque countryside.
Upon arrival visit the historic capital of Vietnam, Hoa Lu and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties, the two heroes who built this citadel in the 10th century. The architecture here is unique and well worth taking your time admiring.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
From here it’s onwards to Tam Coc for a traditional hearty lunch at around 12:30.
After lunch, embark for a sampan boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the geological formations. With Halong bay type views of majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious caves, as well as countryside landscape like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields, Tam Coc has earned the reputation of being called ‘Halong on Land.
After disembarking it is the two-wheel option, as you cycle for an hour, about 5km on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong. A chance to admire nature at a different pace and meet the locals in their environment.
Transfer is then back to Hanoi with a drop off at your hotel at around 18:00
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Hanoi, Hanoi
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know where you stay
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.