Tallinn Shore Excursion: Small Group Tastes Of The USSR
The USSR is known for its vodka, but their libations were not limited to this famous drink alone! Here’s your chance to learn about the culture and people of the Soviet Union through the glasses of their preferred drinks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Snack and Beverages
- Tallinn liqueur experience
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tallinn, Tallinn, Harju County
Since regaining its independence with the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 the people of this region have largely kept Soviet drinking traditions alive, come and experience first-hand for yourself a true taste of Estonia.
Spend approximately 1-hour in a fine restaurant on the main square in the Old Town and learn about the history, tastes and daily life of Estonians. While here you will have the opportunity to taste 5 of the most prominent drinks that are the favourites of the locals.
Learn how vodka was the popular drink for the working class, while the upper class preferred Armenian cognac and Georgian wine. Mass Communist party events called for a special kind of vodka and sparkling Soviet champagne was a must to ring in New Years and celebrate birthdays. You will learn how Vana Tallinn liqueur, an Estonian drink, became a part of the Soviet alcoholic traditions as well.
Experience the unique flavours of the USSR through this delightful tasting tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cannes, Cannes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Tallinn Cruise Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/13/2020 - 12/31/2020
5/13/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests must be 21 years of age
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.