Tales of Zanzibar from Dar es Salam
This tour Tales of Zanzibar from Dar es Salam is one of a kind tour designed for short travelers looking for a quick and authentic overview of Zanzibar.
The Tales of Zanzibar Island from Dar es Salaam is the perfect way to explore the history, culture, highlights and traditions of this Wonderful destination .As per the tour options selected as per your convenience, visit spice farms, Prison Island, local markets, scenic beaches and more Including round-trip Ferry Ride to Zanzibar from Dar es salam and Airport - hotel transfers inside Dar es salam. After this tour with our professional guides you will leave a memory to cherish forever.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Return Ferry Ride from Dar es Salam to Zanzibar.
- Activities as per the options Selected
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Start of the Day:
You will be picked up from your centrally located Hotel in Dar es Salam or Airport between 05:30 - 06:00 am - Followed by a drive to the ferry Terminal and hop on the Luxurious Ferry departing to Zanzibar at 07:00 am. Upon your arrival on the island around 9:00 am our Tour Escort will pick you up from the Zanzibar Ferry Terminal and head straight for your selected tours. Upon completion of tour you will be escorted back to Zanzibar Ferry Terminal for your return Ferry ride to Dar es Salam, Upon your arrival in Daresalam you will be picked and transferred back to your hotel or Airport.
Spice Farm: We will tour the village farm where we will see, taste and smell all the magic of nature. You will be asked to guess from the sense of smell which spice or fruit grew from every tree and bush, flaunted with palm leaf jewelry and enjoyed a sumptuous fruit meal
Stone Town: Old town but very lively. Take a tour of the city's enchanting alleys with a local guide who will enrich you with knowledge of the city today and fascinating history. This is a walking tour that takes you through fabled Stone Town, where history appears to stand still. With visits to the House of Wonders, the former slave market for East African Slave trade, and the Arab Fort amongst others, it is a fascinating look at the essence of Zanzibar. The architectural style of Stone town buildings is a unique mixture of various influences and culture. You will see Zanzibar’s bustling market, winding alleyways, ornately carved and studded doors, two cathedrals and countless mosques!
The island of prisoners: The island of prisoners called by the Israelis as turtle island, where land turtles arrived from the Seychelles, weighing about 100 kilograms and reaching the age of 150 years. It seems a very large amount of giant deer, which can also be fed.Earning its name as a former prison for slaves and a quarantine station for Zanzibar and the mainland, nowadays the island gives you the chance to escape for some peace and quiet. Take a tour around the island, swimming and sunbathing along the way. Enjoy your time for approximately 2-hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Zanzibar is part of the Union (United Republic of Tanzania) and it maintains its own immigration service. So please, carry your passport with you when coming to Zanzibar.
- Consumption and carriage of alcoholic beverages is highly restricted in the Ferry.
- No refund policy on missed travel date or time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.