Tales from the Necropolis - A Ghost Walk Through St. James Cemetery
St. James Cemetery is one of the most strangely beautiful and haunted locations in the world. We will guide you by lantern light through this remarkable, ancient site, taking you to all of the most interesting hotspots and story locations, bringing the incredible (and often terrifying) true local tales - of real vampires, witches, ghosts, shadow entities and even fairies- to life with our rich background in street performance and theatre acting.
We will take you on a true adventure. If you are even vaguely interested in the strange and supernatural, you simply cannot miss out on this tour!
per adult from
1 hour 13 minutes
What's included :
- Local Guides
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St James Gardens, Liverpool England
We will meet you at the foot of the magnificent Liverpool Anglican Cathedral, and lead you down by lantern light into the nearby St. James' cemetery (one of the most haunted locations in the world), where we will tell you the true local stories of ghosts, vampires, shadow-entities, witches and even fairies- taking you to all of the 'Hotspots' and specific locations linked to the tales.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Liverpool Cathedral, Katedra W St. James Road, Liverpool L1 7AZ England
Looking up from down in the quarry, we'll enjoy some head-spinning views of the magnificent Liverpool Cathedral looming overhead, and learn some interesting facts about its construction.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Chalybeate Spring, St James' Cemetery, Liverpool England
Included in the tour is a brief stop at Liverpool's only surviving natural spring, first discovered 250 years ago by quarrymen in the 18th century. The mysterious spring is believed by many to possess magical healing properties.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Huskisson Memorial, St James Gardens University of Liverpool, Liverpool L1 7AZ England
Also included in the tour is a visit of the Mausoleum of the late William Huskisson; beloved statesman and MP, and the first person in the world to be killed by a train. His top-hatted, cloaked spectre is said to haunt this very location...
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Liverpool Cathedral, St James Mt, Liverpool L1 7AZ, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.