Take Your Sweet Selfie With Baby Alpacas - Half Day Tour Moray & The Salt Mines
Explore the Incan fortress of Chinchero; with Inka walls that are very well preserved in the main square as well as many altars directed to the four cardinal points. Enjoy an excursion to the Maras Salt mines and the Moray Inca terraces for some soft hiking in these spectacular landscapes. There will be enough time to stroll around these magnificent ruins before being driven back to your hotel.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation.
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Andean village visit.
- Full support from your Travel Concierge before, during and after your trip.
What's excluded :
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites (S/. 70 soles or $ 25 USD per person).
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia Colonial de Chinchero
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iglesia Colonial de Chinchero, Plaza de Chinchero, S/N Centro Histórico, Chinchero 08651 Peru
Chinchero, on this site we will appreciate the Inka walls that are very well preserved in the main square as well as many altars directed to the four cardinal points. We will also visit the beautiful colonial church, unique for its work of art. Continuing, we will participate in a wonderful exposition of Andean weaving art; During the weaving we will become familiar with the wisdom of Andean weavings, such and as they are maintained long before Inka times.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
Moray, an ancient construction designed for agricultural investigations and studies of different crops in a range of altitudes. Here the many concentric “rings” of terraces produce a fine gradient of micro-climates; the warmth of the lowest central ring slowly dissapates as the rings ascend outward and upward, creating reductions in temperatures until reaching the ground-level norm.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
The salt mines of Maras, which is about 2 miles away. This village is known as a former salt-producing center that is thought to date back all the way to pre-Inca times. There are over 3000 salt pools all carved into the mountain side, being filled daily by a little stream of water.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
VERY IMPORTANT:This tour starts when we pick you up from your hotel, and it will finish when we are going to leave you at your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.